Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gun Show @ Megamall

December 11, 2007


These are some pictures from the Gun Show held at the Megatrade Hall last November 19-26. My uncle convinced me to check it out. I went there on the 25th and for 60 pesos as entrance fee, I got to touch and pose with all these guns. I saw some really weird modifications there such as a baby 12 GA with a plastic butt and a baby AK 47. Makes me wonder how stable will those things shoot especially the 12GA shotgun. My favorite guns are the baby M16 and the chromed Uzi. I remember the days when I was in high school and I wanted to enroll at the Philippine Military Academy. Ha ha.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top