Thursday, April 03, 2008

Scammer Alert!

April 03, 2008

I think it was bound to happen. Yes, we got scammed. Our P2700 went poof yesterday.

See the details. I'm not really hoping to get my P2700 back, but I'm going to make their lives hell as long as they live.

http://www.tipidpc.com/ratings.php?username=lupinsell

Apparently, the Account Owner is an OFW.

Jovelyn Tagulao
, if you feel you have been used by one of your "friends" and know nothing about the scam, you better contact us at

jhann8@inbox.com

Otherwise, I will have you blacklisted from every institution and establishment I can pull my strings upon. I will never let you leave this country ever again to help you family from the barrio. Yes, I know your exact address. In fact, I have a house 30 minutes away from your barrio. At this moment, I am processing a blotter on you at the Municipal of Bayambang my cousins.

You better contact us and give us a lead to the scammer Lupinsell. Otherwise, you are an accessory to the crime or an accomplice to estafa. I do believe that Estafa cases can land you in jail a sentence of Reclusion Perpetua or 40 years.

Your choice, dear.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 PM

    I hope you get your money back. It is really hard to buy things off the net nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top