Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Try at Rebel 2000

October 23, 2007

These are my first attempts of using my brothers SLR. Expect ugly pictures. But I'm reading about photography and yes, I'm practicing my composition. I actually shelled out 2 rolls of 36 shots in Pangasinan last weekend. I'll show some of those in another post. The pictures below were taken last October 19 at the National Peasant Mobilization at CM Recto.

Flags


Speech (That's Lengua speaking actually. I was just too far while taking the shot.)


Youth group discussion

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:31 AM

    For what it's worth, I don't think the pictures are that "ugly."

    But then, I'm no critic. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top