Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Calling all Stellans! Help Mang Tero!

December 12, 2007

Calling all Stellans past and present! A member of our Stella Maris Family has fallen ill. Manong Tero our beloved (in my time, Cambridge) guard had a stroke and was discovered that he has brain tumor. He is in dire need of our help and we are all in the position to help.

There will be a fund raising gathering/ open mic on December 22, 2008, 6pm at Barko, Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City. It is near the city hall. Tickets are sold at P150 each and all benefits will go to Mang Tero for his treatment. Please pass this on to your batchmates.

See Agnes Fondevilla’s blog for more updates and information.

Mang Tero is one of my favorite people in Stella Maris. I would remember every morning when I am almost always late I’d ask him “Nag-second bell na?” and he would reply “First bell pa lang. Takbo na!” and see me running wa-poise from the Cambridge gate to the high school building. He would also let us buy our afternoon snack of flying saucers in front of the school. He would also sometimes chismis to my Tita all my kalokohan in school that he knows (Tomboy daw ako? Haller? Heehee). Christmas time our family would give him gifts of chocolate. One time my dad gave him shoes. That’s how much we love him. 7 years out of Stella and all of my family still remembers him.

So please, please help our Manong Tero. If you don’t happen to be a Stellan, please still drop by at Barko on December 22. We hope to see a lot of people there!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top