Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hectic?

January 11, 2007

The day of our actual anniversary was pretty much uneventful in the traditional sense meaning it was not filled with bouquets of roses, ,wine and fine dining. It was a series of meetings for the both of us. I must have pushed myself too hard considering I just recovered from a fever the day before. The next day, I woke up and soon realized that I overslept! It was 12nn and I lost my voice again and muscles were aching. Mahal and I really need a health program. We always forget to take our vitamins. We can't afford to be sick during election period.

Sharon and Rudy

I don't know what the title of this movie but it's driving me crazy (Kung Kailangan Mo Ako?). Mahal is having the time of his life watching it. It's such a noisy film! It's so typical. I really just hate how they portray "mataray" in romantic-comedy/action movies. It's so pa-cute. Notice how Sharon, Maricel, Judy Ann and heck even Toni Gonzaga are practically from the same mold when they "make taray" to their leading man at the start of the movies. Ang ingay! Sumasakit ang ulo ko sa kanila. Really, character development and depth naman. From someone who has been tagged as mataray all her life, I feel insulted. Siguro nga mataray ako pero hindi naman RUDE. Nakakasawa din kasi panoorin. Nakakarindi.


Speaking of nakakarindi, isa pang nakakarindi sa mundo ay ang mga magaling mag-angas. kine-claim nila na sharp sila pero sa aktwal, it yung mga tao na hindi willing na gumampan ng mga gawain just for convenience. Namimili ng gawain. At higit sa lahat, backstabbers. Magaling lang mag-salita kapag wala na sa pulong pero sa labas nito ay mapanira. Ibibigyan mo ng venue para basagin ang mga liberalismo sa katawan pero tumatanggi sa evaluation at hindi dumadalo sa mga pulong. Mga ganoon.

No one should ever claim that one is sharp. Ang panahon at kasaysayan ang magtatakda kung sino ang mga matatalas.


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top