Monday, January 08, 2007

Starting Anew

January 08, 2007

I'm yet back again to the blogging world as I start my third online diary. The first one I deleted. A certain friend told me that blogging is a security risk...letting your regular activities known and readily available for anyone to use. With the spate of political killings and abductions, I clicked "Delete" on my whole blog. My blog was not that interesting anyway.

Now that certain friend is now my boyfriend of exactly 1 year today and he's been urging me for the past 3 days to start a blog since he started his own. Part of his New Year's Resolutions, he says, to practice writing. Joiner naman ako eh. Just as there are gym buddies, we are blog buddies. We don't want to get lazy after the 1st month, do we?

My Resolution as a blogger? Blog about what I see and not just about what I feel.

What I see, I tell.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top