Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Frustrated

January 16, 2007

I'm so frustrated with Blogger! I just realized how limiting to the blogging experience Blogger is. I can't create a unique page for archive links. I've been editing Jhann's template and I can't finish it because I can't figure how to make an Archives and Links page. If somebody knows how, please message me.

Another thing that frustrated me these past 2 day is figuring out what went wrong with http://www.kabataanparty.com. We've been troubleshooting it for 2 days now and it still needs to be tweaked here and there. Is it just me of looking at codes for 12 hours straight just gives you headaches? hehe.

What frustrates me the most is that mabagal ang PL organizing sa amin. Meron naman pero for something that involves a traditional activity katulad ng National Elections, you would expect more response. Baka hindi pa talaga geared ang mga tao sa pagre-recruit for Kabataan. Kailangan siguro mag-discuss ng memo. Hmp. Itaga mo sa bato. Personal target ko sa recruitment a day ay 20.

Mode: Inaantay si mahal.
Watching: Meerkat Mansion on Animal Planet

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top