Thursday, June 09, 2011

Scrubs Separates

June 09, 2011

I've recently taken up the bad habit of just using scrub pants separately from the top. I wear the pants as lounge pants and pajamas at home. They are so comfortable to wear that I wear them almost everyday.My brother, who works as a care giver, acquired this habit of mine. Alas! The other day, we noticed that the top and the pants are not the same color anymore. The pants looked incredibly faded against the top. As a set, it looked sloppy, which is unacceptable for helth care providers.

My solution, buy new scrub pants to match a relatively new looking top. Bottoms can be bought separately anyway. They would not exactly match but it would look neater than what he has now.

As scrub bottoms are being sold separately, I advised my brother to buy extra bottoms to wear at home as lounge pants. And I also asked him  to buy extra pairs for me to use at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/  where my aunts and cousins buy their scrubs. I like how their scrubs are specifically designed for women; they produce suits that complement my curves and I look slimmer in them than my normal clothes.

Good thing we learned our lesson with scrub suits. Imagine the cost if my brother wore his pants and coat of his formal suit as separates. The lesson here kids, is to NEVER wear sets of clothes separately.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top