Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snuggies: Blankets You Can Wear!

February 13, 2011

It had been unnaturally cold in the last few weeks here and I find myself reaching for blanket while I work on the computer at home. While I love my blanket to bits, it is not the most comfortable thing to use while trying to type or study. My blanket keeps slipping or falling off. Seriously, it can be a nuisance.

Here come the Snuggies. Snuggies are long blankets with sleeves. Yes, you wear your blanket! What a nice idea. I can just imagine myself on a cold night with a Snuggie with my favorite pajamas underneath reading a good book on my couch. I can also imagine bringing this during out of town trips. I would want to have this in my car during a long drive.

For those who would love interesting prints on their Snuggie, they have Designer Snuggies available. I would love a zebra print Snuggie for myself, thank you very much. 

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top