Friday, May 11, 2007

Dream Come True!

May 11, 2007

One of my lifetime dreams just came true 2 days ago. We got a new dog... a black labrador puppy! (And yes, he has authentic papers.) I'm was so happy when we got him I cried like a baby. He's the most adorable, big pawed, black bundle of joy.
World, meet Bebong!

He's really smart too. He learned to go potty in the right place in 1 day (a few minor accidents but I don't mind). He's a curious little guy... he's so eager to explore our garden and my room using that perfectly black nose with big nostrils. :) And the best of all, he absolutely adores my half lab Bebang. He follows her everywhere and gets all excited when she's around. With this, Jhann and I named him Bebong.

I've been researching intensely about labradors these past few days. I'm so careful with his diet and exercise. I want the best for his health. I want to grow old with this dog (yeah, with you too Jhann). I never let him out of my sight. I'm planning to try a new method of training Bebong. I want to try out the Clicker Training Method. It's more effective and more humane (according to the forums and the site.

For those interested in dogs and training, check these sites out;
http://forum.dog-tracker.com
http://www.clickerlessons.com
http://www.clickertrainusa.com

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top