Friday, March 23, 2007

Pictures from the Seafood Wharf

March 23, 2007

We went to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary at the Seafood Wharf near Luneta Park. Pardon if there are no pictures of food. Before I could take out my camera, the food was being passed around and eaten like mad. You see, we are shellfish deprived people. There were 4 of us: my parents then Jhann and I. We ordered 5 dishes 4 of which are shellfish. I've been craving for shrimps and prawn for almost a month before so we ordered hilabos na hipon and prawns in chili sauce. My mom misses her La Union roots so she ordered bamboo shells in black bean sauce and steamed capiz with garlic.
The steamed capiz just blew me away. The soft shellfish meat was fully infused with the garlic. The garlic was cooked enough not to give too strong a smell that sticks to your breath. Must must try!
Here are some pictures of the place.


Side Note: Blogger is just to hard to work with in terms of inserting pictures. It's too restricting in positioning. I'm using Photoshop now which is more tedious but gives me more artistic freedom.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top