Friday, February 18, 2011

Who Needs a 6 Pack?

February 18, 2011

It’s the time of the year when people are seriously getting ready for beach season. It is time to melt those pounds that we gained over the holidays and get into that smokin’ hot swimsuit. At least half the people will go on crash diets.

However, that’s what people with short term goals do. Serious fitness requires commitment. Commitment means looking beyond wearing a bikini this summer. It means being able to do a 2 mile walk at the beach when you are 50 without huffing and puffing. It means going for those abs to die for. Not just a 6 pack, go a full step further and go for 12 pack abs!

I myself am trying to make a long term commitment to fitness and health. I have only begun little steps but moving forward, nonetheless. I have tried the crash diet and all it gave me is hyperacidity and a bad headache. It’s going to be a tough battle for me (20 pounds in 3 months. Can I do it?) but I will try.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Witness Statement. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top